Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Can't believe I've made it

I'm officially full term today. I can't believe I'm here, it seems like just yesterday and also ages ago when I saw those 2 blue lines show up on my pregnancy test. I've got two more weeks until my c section but getting to 37 weeks is always reassuring to know the baby would be ok outside the womb at this point, I just hope he stays put until the 12th! I've slowly been knocking out our baby to do list and getting everything ready for him...I think I'll be a lot more prepared than I was with Colin. I'm hoping to get everything done by this weekend so I can then spend the rest of the time just relaxing before the business of a newborn takes over. A massage, pedicure and haircut will definitely be on next weeks agenda. And maybe staying in my pjs a lot more...my maternity wardrobe has definitely dwindled, between this cold weather and my huge belly barely anything fits now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment